Award winning advice
Experienced, trusted financial planners
Personalised service and proactive guidance
No hidden costs, know that you’re getting value
We are wealth accumulation experts
and can help you with:
Financial coaching to set up your budget and savings plan, and then keep you on track to reach your goals.
PAYING DOWN DEBT
Structure your debt effectively, maximise tax deductibility and have a plan to make you debt free.
Having children brings plently of change. Make sure the kids don’t cost you your retirement plans.
MANAGING A PAYOUT
Whether it’s an inheritance, a settlement, or a redundancy, take control with a solid plan that protects you and gives you financial stability.
Ultimately it’s your money. Manage your super to reduce costs, manage risk, save for the future and create tax efficiencies.
Investment advice that suits your personal situation, balancing the need for growth, income and risk management.
Know you and your family will be financially secure if you can’t work due to sickness or injury.
Retirement is meant to be an exciting time – not spent constantly worrying about money. Let us help you prepare for a retirement without financial stress.
Start with a free discovery call
Book a quick chat with Felicity & the team today to start the roadmap for financial freedom!
- No charge for the call
- Award-winning guidance you can trust
Client grinning and award-winning
Client Success Stories
Our job is making sure you’re making the most of your finances with a plan that balances enjoying life now and planning for the future.
We’d love you to be our next success story.
Alistair and Val
Alistair and Val had a financial planner in the past, but with changes of advisers had found their investments had become pretty passive.
They wanted options, with a plan for todays needs and future aspirations.. without being told they couldn’t enjoy their life now because they were so busy saving every penny for retirement.
- Increase in retirement savings of $363,745 (that’s a 2950% return on fees!)
- They can now fund their lifestyle to the age of 89 (before they were going to run out at 73)
- Most importantly, they can still enjoy their current lifestyle
Meagan had never had a financial planner, but knew (especially as a single woman) that she needed to take responsibiliy for her future, and ensure that if something happened to her she wouldn’t be a burden on family.
- No longer worries about her super being too risky
- Insurances are sorted
- Has enough spare cash to spurge guilt free, knowing her future is sorted.
- Plans are in place to work because she wants to, not because she has to within 3 years.
- Financial return on her financial plan: 375%.
- Emotional return on knowing she’s got everything in place: priceless
Richard & Simone
Doing it differently to our parents, who had financial challenges in retirement.
Richard & Simone wanted to make sure they were making the most of the hard work they were putting in, and weren’t going to look back on their life wondering ‘what if?’.
- Increase in super of $140,000 over 10 years means that retirement is sorted
- Cashflow plans in place to reduce interest paid by $86,513, while having an emergency fund in place.
- Reviewed insurance so they had the insurance they needed (which actully meant reducing some insurance!)
- Reduced fees on super
- A measureable impact of $249,000 in their initial plan
- Because you don’t need a sales pitch about products or platforms.
- Because you call the shots but are also smart enough to know you need advice.
- Because we optimise your wealth with no kickbacks.
- Because one review might be enough for other financial advisors, but not for us.
Where your hard work works for you
One Call To Start It All
We know good (and sometimes complex) advice can be delivered simply. No bull.