Insurance is one of those things you hope you’ll never need, but if you ever have an accident, long term illness or death in the family, is also one of the biggest inputs into the quality of lifestyle after such an event.
You protect your house, your car, your contents, but have you made sure you protect the most important thing? You.
If something happens to you or your partner, who pays the mortgage? The school fees? The electricity?
We help you through the maze of insurance products to find the one that’s best for you:
- How much cover do you really need?
- Which is the right product that covers the risks you’re most concerned about?
- The different types of Insurance cover
- Income Protection
- Business Continuance
- The most affordable long term solution – this often means a balance of different policies, designed to be scaled during different phases of your life
- Level Premium
- Stepped Premium
- The most cost effective and tax effective way to holding insurance
- Own name