There are some things in life that get better the more you do it – Retirement is not one of these things.
When it comes time to Retire you want to know you’re set up financially and won’t be faced with the possibility of having to re-join the workforce.
There’s a few ways Cooper Wealth Management help you in your Retirement:
The Pre-Retirement Phase
The idea of retiring can be pretty nerve-racking. We step in to walk you through:
- how long your super will last you, based on what your spending patterns might look like,
- When (or if) you might be entitled to any Age Pension Entitlements (and if there’s anything you can do to get you over the line)
- Give you comfort in knowing that you’re in a position to make the most of your finances when you retire
Once you’ve retired income and capital preservation become the biggest priority. We help:
- Setting your investments up in the right Asset Allocation (mix of cash, international equities, Australian shares, term deposits and property) to create a mix of income, capital growth and safety that suits you
- We measure your drawdown against returns and budgets to make sure you super will last as long as it can
- Navigate through the rules on getting money back in to super if your drawdowns exceed you spending
- Deal with Centrelink on your behalf if your assets and income changes in retirement
Retirement doesn’t have to be scary, as long as you know where your finances stand and what to expect, and know someone is keeping an eye on your retirement plans.